Friday 19 April 2013

Do animals lie?

Have you ever wondered if animals lied to each other? I have recently...and I will explain.
See the nest below?
Looking how green it is underneath, you can seen it has been there for quite a while.
A couple of weeks ago, I saw two wood pigeons on that apple tree, one standing on top of the nest, and the other on a branch near by. My guess is that it was a male and a female looking at the nest as a propective new home for their future brood.
I wondered if the male was saying to the female: "Look Darling. I just built that brand new nest just for you. Do you like it?"
Unfortunately, the story ends here as I hate pigeons. So, I went out into the garden and waved my arms at them. They flew away and never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts